Jubilee Health Centre
Jubilee Health Centre East, 6 Stanley Park Road, Wallington, SM6 0EX
Sutton & Merton IAPT is accessed through the main entrance to the Jubilee Health Centre East 1 building. This can be accessed from the square where Wallington Library & Café and Wallington Old Town Hall/SCOLA are based. The service is on the 1st Floor which can be accessed by the lifts or stairs.
Please note that there is no onsite parking, however, there are disabled parking spaces and a patient drop-off point outside the main entrance.
Bus: The following bus routes run close to the hospital or terminate nearby.
- S4 – Link Lane – St Helier
- 151 – Wallington – Worcester Park
- 154 – West Croydon – Morden
- 410 Crystal Palace – Beddington
- 127 Purley – Tooting
- 455 Canons Hill – Wallington
- 463 Coulsdon South – Pollards Hill
- 612 Selsdon Library – The Holt
- 627 Worcester Park – Woodcote Green
By Train: The Jubilee Health Centre is served by both Wallington (approximately 8 minutes walk) and Carshalton Beeches (approximately 16 minutes walk) mainline rail stations.